A1 Flooring The Timber Flooring Centre is South Australia’s sole distributor of Treatex® Hardwax Oil by Whittle Waxes. This revolutionary oil based finish is non-toxic, durable and creates a stunning coating for your floor. (www.whittlewaxes.com.au)
The Benefits of Treatex® Hardwax Oils are:
• Safe and non-toxic. It contains no pollutants and minimal solvent content.
• Water repellent and dirt resistant.
• Virtually ordourless after application.
• Durable hard wax finish.
• Will not flake, blister or peel.
• Will not discolour.
• Complies with Stringent International Regulations.
Timber coated with Treatex® Hardwax Oils are easy to clean and maintain with Treatex® Floor Care Products. Treatex® Hardwax Oils are a combination of oil and wax, including linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax. Treatex® Hardwax Oils look after your timber by:
• Feeding, protecting and enhancing the timber.
• Allowing the timber surfaces to breathe and move naturally.
Treatex Hardwax Oils are manufactured and processed providing the least possible risk to humans and the environment, providing a better option for those prone to allergies. The floor may be used with care 48 hours after the coating is applied while the maximum hardness will be obtained in 7 – 10 days.
Visit our showroom or call us today for more information and prices.